Website GreenCitizen, Inc.
Making Every Day Earth Day
GreenCitizen is offering an Entry Level Driver/ Warehouse position in a fast paced, socially responsible green business.
Are you interested in an opportunity to develop logistics, operations, transportation, and warehouse skills, all while saving the environment? Do you want to join a dedicated team that is focused on finding solutions that are both environmentally and economically sustainable?
If so, GreenCitizen wants to hear from you! GreenCitizen has an opening for a full time Entry Level Driver/ Warehouse worker, and are looking for excellent candidates to join our team.
• Load truck with supplies
• Drive a 16 ft. truck safely throughout the Bay Area, following the rules of the road
• Pick up electronics and Styrofoam from businesses, and carefully place them into cardboard containers
• Follow pickup time frame
• Drive and complete pickups in any weather condition
• Ensure all cardboard containers or loose materials are labelled by origin or pickup ID
• Fill out paperwork
• Sign and return paperwork to manager, informing them of any changes made
• Sort materials at the warehouse
• Some data entry
Required Skills and Qualities:
• Reliable and consistent performer with good attention to detail
• Professional customer interaction skills
• Must pass drug test and pass background check
• Must provide a valid California driver’s license and a clean DMV printout
• Ability to lift 50lbs
Hours and compensation:
Work hours are Monday through Friday 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (40 hours a week). Starting rate depends on experience. Immediate start date available.
This job is based at our EcoCenter, located at 1831 Old Bayshore Highway, Suite 2, Burlingame, CA 94010. We are conveniently located close to the Millbrae Bart and Caltrain station.
How to Apply:
1. Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write in the subject line “Entry Level Driver”.
2. Must have past direct supervisor or manager references, and pass background and drug screening checks.
employment type: full-time
GreenCitizen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.